Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flux.

What I gotta do : Develop a whole range of prints after picking a concept.
The Concept     : 360 degrees ( from WGSN )
The Theme        : Flux
What this is       : My Mood Board.
Magic Mirage   : Derived from the sub-themes for prints that I found on WGSN,ranging from Nomadic prints to In the round, Journey, Perspective and Powder, I clubbed the last 3 and picked Magic Mirage for a title for my mood board. A mirage, is a faux reality. The kind of perspective or journey I am talking about, is  an interpretation of their original forms to form exciting-quirky faux realities. Powder, will be the sub theme that I use while making the print, the technique that is. As to how that happens, I'm gonna figure it out and keep you posted. A mirage is closely associated with travels and perspectives, and then, to top that, it's one of nature's closest rendez-vous'   with perception tricks that has a fleeting appeal of a GIF-Flash file. Ha. And digitalized, my prints shall be. Mostly. Hence.
UGH. let's see.

No comments: